I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Belle at the Unfolding The Plot blog. Thank you so much for reading my stuff and supporting me throughout! I’ll try to keep working on good content for yours and everyone’s satisfaction.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award!
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Present 10 deserving bloggers with the award- “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Well after we’ve done the tiresome thing of proudly displaying this award (*flexes muscles*), we can go on with the rest of the notes to do!
Let’s see which 10 bloggers I think should receive this award! I hope I won’t nominate anyone who has received it before though!
- Chris and Elizabeth Watch Movies
- The Infinite Abyss(es)
- Spoken, Written and Screamed
- Where The Wild Things Are
- Sunset Boulevard
- Globe Drifting
- The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger
- Cinema or Cine-meh?
That’s the list of all the bloggers I often read, enjoy their content and I believe they deserve this award!
Now the hard part!
Really hard part.
- One of things I love most in my life is sleeping. If I don’t get enough (that being more than 8, 9 hours) I am in a really bad mood all day.
- First time I’ve seen Star Wars was a couple of months ago and I thought it’s not that big of a deal.
- I have a cat named Fidel (CATstro, lol. [Proofer’s note]). Yes that is correct.
- I had a phase where I did photography. Tried to be artistic and stuff. Here is the link to the DeviantArt profile.
- Once I was “working” for a Balkan-area gaming portal and was reviewing video-games. We got close to signing a contract with a TV-channel but one of the owners stole all the money and vanished.
- I had a big crush on Hermione the first time I saw Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- I’ve learned French for 7 years and up to this day I can’t say a normal sentence. That language is way too hard.
- Once when I was in Poland the only thing I knew how to say in Polish was “testicle sucking”. It made up for a very funny bus ride.
- I’m not a fan of anime, but I think Dragon Ball is awesome.
- When I was nine years old I had fallen from a tree and crushed my chin. Next day was the class photo day. I still have that picture with half of my head in bandages.
And that’s that!
Thank you so much again, Belle, for nominating me and I do hope I’ve nominated people who haven’t gotten this award before. I’m proudly going to display this award on my About-page! Yay!
I have some reviews planned, but I am really keen on watching the new Godzilla and X-men. Hopefully I won’t be disappointed.